A young lady has made news after her house caught fire while she was tw.3.rking on Instagram, for the likes of course.
This is true from a video sighted on social media by Newsmen. The video shows the exact moment the young lady noticed his room burning in flames.
She immediately stopped dancing and raced to her room in an attempt to quench the fire.
The video cuts out and had many wondering what happened thereafter. However, her sister came through with an update and explained that she okay and managed to put out the fire.